CJ103 Centrifugal Pumps
- Non self-priming
- Suction lifts up to 25′ (8 m)
- Low-lead brass or thermoplastic impellers
- Capacities to 6,600 GPH (24,984 LPH)
- Pressures to 45 PSI
- Discharge can be rotated for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Booster service
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- Cooling systems
- Jockey pump service
- General service in farm, commercial and industrial applications
Latest Design Which Provides:
- Flint & Walling’s 56-frame, NEMA J, capacitor start, double ball bearing motors for continuous operation.
- 3/4, 1, 1 1/2 and 2 H.P. sizes with single or three phase options.
- Brass impellers.
- Rugged cast iron pump casing. Multi stage for high head.
- Fast, easy service. Normal wearing parts are easily removed for service and replacement without disturbing the suction or discharge piping.