Fiberglass Standard Tanks – SP Series
Made of all NSF/ANSI-61 certified material, “SP” tanks contain no harmful traces of metal (as with steel tanks) that could pass into your water. Our tanks are environmentally safe and 100% lead free. Designed as a direct replacement for galvanized steel and epoxy-lined steel tanks that can save you time and money.
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion-proof composite construction:
- One-piece, seamless inner shell molded of heavy gauge engineered polymer.
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof.
- Greater drawdown – Curved bottom dome design increases drawdown and maximizes contact time.
- UV protection – All SP tanks come with additional urethane coating for years of added protection.
- Light weight minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment.
- No rust or corrosion means no maintenance.
- Long lasting, durable finish.
- Situations where high sulfur content is present
- Environments where methane or other well gases are present