Single Head Adjustable Chemical Injection Pump
With its versatile capabilities, the Classic Single Head Adjustable Chemical Injection pump is a popular choice for water treatment solutions.
The Classic Series Single Head Adjustable Pump is an ideal choice for treating problem water. The pump can inject water treatment solutions for pH control or to oxidize iron, hydrogen sulfide or manganese for removal by filtration. Disinfection, pH control or adjustment, corrosion and scale control and oxidation are common water treatment applications found in markets such as Water Conditioning, Animal Health, Industrial Process, Water and Wastewater, and Cooling Towers. The versatility of the product expands into other markets as well, such as Legionella prevention in Cooling Towers, sprinkler head cleaning in Irrigation and Horticulture and plating bath treatment in the Metal Finishing industry. The pumps are widely popular in the commercial pool industry for sanitizing swimming pool water or maintaining the equipment. Refer to the chemical resistance guide to determine the compatibility of the wetted components with the solution you want to pump or Contact Us.
Unique Stenner Features
- Interchangeable pump heads and tubes to convert one model to another without having to purchase a new pump.
- Easy and fast tube replacement without tools with the QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is built with three detachable components; the motor, feed rate control and the pump head that can be separated without tools.
How the Single Head Adjustable Chemical Injection Pump WorksThe output is determined by three factors; the rpm of the motor gears, the setting on the feed rate control and the pump tube size. The feed rate control has an external dial ring that is labeled L to 10 offering an adjustable output range from 5% to 100% in 2.5% increments.
The 45 and 85 models are two sub-series within the Classic Series Single Head Pumps (Adjustable and Fixed) and below is a summary of the primary differences in the Adjustable models.
45 Series Adjustable
- 26 rpm
- 0.2-22.0 gpd up to 100 psi (0.8-83.3 lpd up to 6.9 bar)
- 0.2-50.0 gpd up to 25 psi (0.8-189.3 lpd up to 1.7 bar)
85 Series Adjustable
- 44 rpm
- 0.3-40.0 gpd up to 100 psi (1.1-151.4 lpd up to 6.9 bar)
- 0.3-85.0 gpd up to 25 psi (1.1-321.8 lpd up to 1.7 bar)